Westland Medical Centre
The Westland Medical Centre ENT suite is well equipped with all the latest diagnostic facilities. The unit is headed by lead ENT Surgeon Mr Bhik Kotecha, MBBCh., M.Phil., FRCS, DLO. Westland Medical Centre also provides a one stop diagnostic and treatment services.
Conditions treated at Westland Medical Centre
- Ear Problems: Micro-suction for wax removal and ear infection, hearing assessment
- Nose problems: Nasal congestion, sense of smell problems, allergic rhinitis, nasal polyps. Endoscopic examination available. Treatment for nose bleeds with chemical cautery
- Skin sensitivity test to determine underlying allergies that may be causing nasal congestion and/or snoring
- Throat problems: voice disorders and swallowing problems dealt with by evaluation of the throat with fibre-optic flexible endoscopy under local anaesthesia
- Sleep studies: facilities for ambulatory or home sleep studies to assess snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea. For further information see: www.snoringmanagement.co.uk
- Mandibular Advancement Devices for treating snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) for treating moderate or severe obstructive sleep apnoea
- General consultation for ear, nose or throat disorders
Mr Bhik Kotecha
MBBCh., M.Phil., FRCS, DLO
Bhik Kotecha has been a Consultant Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeon since 1995 at the Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear hospital, UCLH as well as at Queens hospital in Romford. He deals with all ENT disorders but has a special interest in snoring and sleep disorders (www.snoringmanagement.co.uk)
To view Mr Kotecha's full profile please click here.