Consultant | Gynaecology
Mr Yemi Coker is a consultant gynaecologist at Westland Medical Centre, offering gynaecology services in clean and comfortable surroundings.
Yemi Coker is a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist with Barking, Havering and Redbridge NHS Trust. During his early career, he was a junior doctor at Guy's Hospital and his registrar training was with the Oxford rotation. Mr Coker completed his gynaecology training at St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London, where he gained accreditation in laparoscopic gynaecological surgery.
Yemi Coker also studied law at Middlesex University and is a qualified solicitor who qualified with commendation in solicitors training (LPC)
Mr Yemi Coker apart from being lead consultant for gynaecology at the Westland Medical Centre is also:
- Lead Consultant for Gynaecology Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Lead Consultant for Laparoscopic Surgery Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Chairman Medical Advisory Committee Spire Hartswood Hospital
- Gynaecology Representative Spire Hartswood Hospital
Mr Coker's personal website can be viewed here
- Special Interests
- Minimal Access Surgery
- GMC No.
- Monday and Thursday please call or email for an appointment